+
+
+
+
Webb School
Webb School Class
Teacher Walter Waits and class
Webb School Class
Webb School 1911
Click a picture for full size
The first school in Webb was the Loyd School, named after one of the early families in Webb. It was located in South Webb, about one mile south of Webb proper. The one-room school was a typical structure for the period. The next school built was a three-room wooden school built near the cotton gin in Webb. After that, a two-story brick school was built, it was condemned in 1927. The last school was built and classes continued until 1965 when the Mansfield ISD approved a consolidation of the district.
Webb School Class Webb School Class Webb School Class Webb School Class Webb School Class Webb School Class Webb School Class Webb School Class Webb School Class
Click image for original size- can you remember / name any of the people in the photos?
Trustee 1914
CW Fry, Trustee in 1914
webbtexascom001002.jpg